|> Home > Classrooms > Room 11|
Room 11 - Mr Matt Foster
Welcome to Room 11 for Term 4.
With this warmer weather children are reminded to bring shorts for sports, sun-hats and sun-tan lotion up in the morning before school for the day. We are ready for a great term with lots happening.
Here are our focuses for Term 4.
· Independence - doing things by myself – ongoing!
· Reading- Guided & Shared – comprehension – looking at deeper meaning and how to look for detail. Big Books, reading in smaller groups and sharing a story with others.
· Writing – PowerPoints and presentations, Character descriptions with detail.
· Maths – children are grouped into ability groups with specific focuses – Prime Maths and Mathletics.
· Oral language – PowerPoint Presentations, Shared Stories.
· I.C.T – Word processing skills, Thinker’s Keys and PowerPoint.
· P.E – Athletics – games/strategies/techniques and team building. Swimming as the weather allows.
· Inquiry – Life Education Trust Caravan.
· Maori – Instructions, clothing, Kapahaka.
· Art – Baseline sketching and drawing, painting.
· Citizenship – Self Control and Cooperation
"Truth is Trust;
Seek the Right Path"
All rights reserved. All content Copyright Te Rapa Primary School. Created by J Gordon.