· ENGLISH: Oral Language - Belonging - Powerpoints about me. Guided and Shared Reading - comprehension skills, Handwriting/Writing skills - Writing powerful sentences, Simple and Compound Sentences, Individual Spelling Programmes, Word Work, Shared Books.
· MATHEMATICS: Students are cross grouped for Mathematics so each teachers' programme will vary. Prime is an important part of our programme and building basic facts knowledge.
· I.C.T.: Word Processing Skills, i-movies, inserting photos, google drive and sunshine online.
· CITIZENSHIP: Te Rapa H.E.A.R.T.
· THINKING SKILLS: Thinker’s Keys – Brainstorm, Prediction and the What If Key.
· INQUIRY -Social Sciences: Context: Belonging
· PE & HEALTH: Swimming (Safety & Stoke Development) and Summer Sports.
· ARTS : Baseline Sketching, Portraits, Paint and Pastel, Drama.
· MAORI: Kapa Haka, Maori – Greetings, Farewells, Mihi and Colours.