· ENGLISH: Oral Language - Listening and Comprehension questions. Guided and Shared Reading - Obvious and Hidden Messages, Handwriting/Writing skills - Compound Sentences, Individual Spelling Programmes, Word Work, Shared Books.
· MATHEMATICS: Students are cross grouped for Mathematics so each teachers' programme will vary. Prime is an important part of our programme and building basic facts knowledge.
· I.C.T.: Powerpoint, inserting photos, sunshine online.
· CITIZENSHIP: Te Rapa H.E.A.R.T.
· THINKING SKILLS: Thinker’s Keys – Prediction Key, Similarities and Differences Key.
· INQUIRY -Science: Context: States of Matter.
· PE & HEALTH: Cross Country - endurance and running skills, Jump Jam.
· ARTS : Baseline Sketching, Pastel, Paint, drama & Singing.
· MAORI: Kapa Haka, Te Reo.